(OT) 3D Contest this Weekend, Give it a Shot

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon May 28 10:58:22 EDT 2012

Hi Colin,

> The site does mention MAX as a format, and lists the art ones
> you mentioned, but does not say 3DS. I mean, it mentions 3DS
> on the home page I think, but in the individual store pages
> it doesn't.
>
> Are there any entries for the competition yet?I have an idea
> for something, but it isn't a style, it's more of a
> collection. I was curious to see what other people were suggesting.

It is right here:
http://meshbox.org/discussions/what-should-meshbox-make-next

There are approx 37 so far, though some have multiple suggestions in them
(and some have requested ones that are already existing).

This contest ends after today, so don't be shy.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC