is Loki down?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon May 28 09:33:17 EDT 2012

Shawn,

On-rev has a special client that allows you to do remote debugging (as in
stepping thru the server side code). The special client also was supposed
to make your life easier because it would do all the upload and stuff for
you. The fact that the on-rev client has not been updated in ages and works
pretty badly is why I don't see much advantage these days.

Also, some of us got lifetime memberships from an offer when on-rev was a
young service =)

In summary, cute client and/or lifetime account is what keeps most of us on
on-rev but if you need power, you should go with VPS.

Cheers
andre