(OT) 3D Contest this Weekend, Give it a Shot

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun May 27 22:09:01 EDT 2012

The site does mention MAX as a format, and lists the art ones you mentioned, but does not say 3DS. I mean, it mentions 3DS on the home page I think, but in the individual store pages it doesn't.

Are there any entries for the competition yet?I have an idea for something, but it isn't a style, it's more of a collection. I was curious to see what other people were suggesting.