ANN: PowerDebug 1.1.7

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun May 27 01:28:40 EDT 2012

Folks-

We're a month away from the 2011 LiveCode Developer Conference, so I
think it's once again time to issue an official PowerDebug update, and
there have been some bug fixes and improvements along the way. I'm
happy to announce that version 1.1.7 is now available for download.
All registered users should have received an update email.

I'm *very* happy to announce that editing variables and arrays is now
possible when debugging standalone applications. This was a problem
before due to the inability to "send" arrays, and this has now been
neatly sidestepped to allow full flow control of standalones from the
LiveCode IDE.

http://powerdebug.ahsoftware.net
http://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/BuyPowerDebug.irev

--