Write limited content from different devices to shared Google Drive, anyone

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sat May 26 22:43:00 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Has anyone written a LC project that saves its output data to a file
(or, better yet,  modifies a file by appending it with new content put
at the end) that is on the GOOGLE DRIVE?

Google Drive is the new flavor of Google Documents?

I want different (3 or 4) devices (laptops, smart phones, iPads) to be
able to update content that is merged into one storage document.

So, I imagine it is easier to write the LiveCode application to work
on a WIN Laptop and much harder to have it work on an iPad.

Examples and pointers welcome.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim and Water Polo Camp Head Coach with
Neighborhood Learning Alliance

http://NeighborhoodLearning.org