Android/mobGUI/screen sizes

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri May 25 18:26:57 EDT 2012

> A plea to all third-party devs:  if you want to sell to pros, please understand that pros need source.  We'll pay extra for it, but not having an option for it will make it impossible to consider using your library at all.

Well this is an interesting idea. I added a droptool to mergExt the other day and I left the source open for this reason. I guess I could have the external sources available at a higher price. Would anyone be interested at say $1000/year? I guess just having the option there would give pros some security???

Cheers

Monte