Drag/Drop Cursor

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri May 25 13:37:19 EDT 2012

I'm dragging and dropping stuff into a text field on a card so is handling
most of it for me.  I have one text field on the crad that I don;t want to
allow anything to be dropped on so I put an empty dragDrop handler in the
filed.  That works OK but the cursor still shows as the green plus arrow
indicating that stuff can be droipped into the field.

I can change the cursor of course but does anyone know of a suitable cursor
number to use for this situation?  Or somewhere I can get a list of all the
available cursors, other than the ones defined in the dictionary?

Thanks,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>