what should be done with MobGUI?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri May 25 13:31:15 EDT 2012

uhm i think you missunderstood how that works?

they're services. you go there, paste any url into a field, and it gives you a redirect-url. If the target url changes, you need to use a service that allows you to change the target url. not all services allow that, and some services die. I thought you wanted to make your url book-save?

 If you don't care about the url changing or not, just go to the first url shortener service that pops up, enter, done.