xml files with LC

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:43:57 EDT 2012

I will show the list my secret shame of Invented Anywhere But Here
syndrome (the opposite of NIH).

Trevor has provided some handlers that convert xml data to LC arrays.
By miles it is the easiest way to explore the structure of a XML
document, and once one is familiar with the structure through
inspecting the array in the Script Editor, one can then get at the
data one wants.

http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/571/XMLAndArrays

Trevor is one of the demi-gods of this list!  I have forgotten all I
ever knew about the revXml functions and about the vagaries of XML.
And I don't feel one bit worse for that :)

Hopefully it will work for your data.  It has to be the least effort
solution, and so I'd begin with that.

Bernard