what should be done with MobGUI?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri May 25 09:57:46 EDT 2012

Colin Holgate wrote:
 > ...would it be possible for RunRev to take it in house?

With all due respect to the ambitious work John's done with MobGUI, it's
no substitute for RunRev providing the same level of support for common
native OS controls that they've provided so well on the desktop.

Any library which mocks up such controls will always have limitations.

This needs to be done in the engine.

I realize the good folks at RunRev are working as quickly as possible to
expand their toolkit along these lines.  Hopefully we'll see the full
scope of what MobGUI provides in the engine within the next few releases.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World