[Slightly OT} iOS

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu May 24 16:47:51 EDT 2012

Thanks so much to Colin for this counterintuitive insight - why shouldn't Apple list all the devices one can work with, since they have access to the definitive list? Beats me.

Matthias, I am already using AirLaunch, although so far I have only used it (via Dropbox) on my own network, since I wasn't confident enough to send out betas. AirLaunch itself puts me in mind of the remark variously attributed to Arthur C Clarke and Isaac Asimov, that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. That's how far away I am from understanding the whole boiling cauldron of snake oil that is iOS distribution.

Graham