Question about the "copy files" tab on the Standalone Settings

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu May 24 16:38:29 EDT 2012

I don't think so. If you want the files at the root of your app then you have to make sure they aren't in a subdirectory under your app. A checkbox there would be nice. Place at root. Also maybe for folders it would be nice if we could place contents at root. That would help me heaps when trying to explain how to add the resources to my externals.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding