Google alerts

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:13:29 EDT 2012

I'm glad to see this Colin (and I don't consider myself to be a
beginner after decades of programming). But part of me doesn't want
the big, wide world to know about Livecode.  I guess that a fairly
major publisher has taken an interest in Livecode shows that they
think it has an edge when it comes to programming for mobile devices.

I thought I'd reached the point in my life where I would buy no more
technical books.  Looks like I was wrong.  I salute those brave
pioneers such as Jacqueline who have boldly gone into tomorrow.  I
know that sooner or later I will have to start doing mobile
development, so I think this will be what I need to ease me into that.

Bernard