[PREVIEW] Task LIst Plugin (lcTaskList) for LiveCode

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu May 24 10:36:02 EDT 2012

Bob,

How big is your project? How many lines of script? You can find that out by looking at the Application Browser. Peter found 34,000 lines of code took 20 seconds.

I'd like to hear from folks with really big stacks to see how long really large stacks take to index.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.
lcTaskList: (http://www.infowallet.com/lctasklist/index.htm)