[PREVIEW] Task LIst Plugin (lcTaskList) for LiveCode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed May 23 15:50:59 EDT 2012

Hi Bill,
Just downloaded this, a great idea.

I'm running on LC 5.0.2 and OS X 10.7 (Lion) and all seems to be working
fine so far.

One question for you.  Would it be possible to provide a way for users to
add their own index words?  I've been using comments in my code in
conjunction with a bug reporting/tracking system I wrote to indicate which
code blocks were changed to fix any particular bug but the tags I'm using
aren't included in your library of index words.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>