ReleaseStack message

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 16:20:30 EDT 2012

Hi Craig,

While this doesn't give me a direct solution for figuring it out from the 'releaseStack' message handler, it is definitely good to know about 4W_FlightRecorder!
I think I'll suggest that my customer downloads it and uses it in combination with my warning message to debug the problem he's experiencing.
Hopefully we'll then find the sneaky script that issues a 'stop using' behind our backs :-)

Cheers,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====