Just checking on a few bugs of mine...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 21 15:23:03 EDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

What is your operating system?

I'm able to display arrays with around 1000 elements rather quickly in the variables tab of script editor. Several thousands of elements are still possible, but it is cear impossible to scroll the list of variables and their contents.

I never needed to get a list of more than a few thousand files. Have you tried shell("dir") on Windows or shell("ls") on Mac?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.