array mystery

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:34:25 EDT 2012

It was apparently part of Trevor's sqlYoga, supposedly made available now as an opensource utility handler, but I can't find it. The Nabble archives show an "altPrintKeys()" function but the output is not a readable display of the structure of an array, it's designed for utility work in massaging arrays. I'd like to get hold of the original printKeys() handler somewhere. Where can I find it?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig