Hosting Companies: Was Gatekeeper

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 10 16:03:54 EDT 2012

I guess what attracted me to fatcow was their free drag and drop site
builder tool which has a bunch of templates available.  I have a passing
knowledge of html but I have enough to do getting product out the door
without having to spend a lot of time designing a web site and writing html
to support it.

However, I'm guessing there are other freebie drag and drop web design
tools out there that would run on my computer and which I could then upload
to my web site.  Any suggestions?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>