rev cgi at Bluehost: libX11.so.6 not found

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 9 22:41:00 EDT 2012

Curt Ford wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with a rev cgi at Bluehost?

I stopped using Bluehost many years ago when I discovered that they use
a common error log for all users of a given machine, and worse, were
aware of the problem and have no plans to fix it.

RunRev's answer for problems like this is to replace all the CGIs you
once wrote for free with new versions using the $299 RevServer.

Some scripts may be easily ported to PHP.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World