Hosting Companies: Was Gatekeeper

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed May 9 22:23:34 EDT 2012

Hi Bill,
I'm using fatcow as I mentioned and have been generally happy with them.
 As background, I wanted somewhere that would get a web site up and running
quickly with the minimum of html coding necessary from me.  Fatcow have a
basic drag and drop web designer (Weebly) which I used and more
fully-featured one which I haven't used yet.

I've used their support a few times and got generally good and reasonable
timely response from them.

The only weird thing I've come across with them was that their built-in
File manager wouldn;t let me upload .dmg or  .msi files but I was able to
upload them with my ftp client with no problem.

Watch out for their pricing plan though, the cheapest one only gets you 6
web pages!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>