[TO] HTML5

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:17:39 EDT 2012

On 05/08/2012 10:12 PM, William de Smet wrote:
> Hi Richmond,
>
> Basic HTML5 is OK in most modern browsers (even Internet Explorer).
> If you want to use CSS3 'tricks' then IE still has lots of trouble with it.
> Latest versions of Safari and Firefox are the best.

To be quite honest, I am perfectly happy with my website as it is; and
were I to rejig it in HTML5 I would have it look the same.

My question might have been better phrased, something like this:

* When will the fact that my website is NOT written in HTML5 will
browsers be unable to cope with it? *

And that is probably an unanswerable question.