Problem with pasting from a Rev App to Pages..

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 10:53:41 EDT 2012

Hi Charles,

You can't set the font name and size in one statement that way.
Change your script to this:
##
set the textFont of character 1 to -1 of field "statement" to "Times New Roman"
set the textSize of character 1 to -1 of field "statement" to 12
set the clipboardData["rtf"] to the rtfText of field "statement"
##

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====