PayPal IPN & LC - Scripts are posted

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 6 02:01:56 EDT 2012

I wrote:

> I learned a lot from this exercise:
>
> 1. PayPal does not charge a fee on five-cent sales.

Just to set the record straight, it isn't technically true. I just
looked at my PayPal account and saw that I'd misunderstood the data that
was coming into my CGI. PayPal took your whole five cents. They didn't
charge their standard flat $.30 fee but they took all that was paid,
leaving me with zero.

I was well on my way to collecting enough for half a cup of coffee but
the whole 85 cents is gone. Apparently it's impossible to make a lot of
penny sales and create an empire. Back to the drawing board.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com