[ANN] Installer Maker Plugin 1.7.8

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 3 21:43:27 EDT 2012

Everyone is free to implement whatever they want as far as bug fixes are
concerned as long as they make it clear up front.

Personally, I am averse to having to pay for a release of a product where
the ONLY changes are bug fixes and there are no enhancements, no matter how
long I've owned the product.  I don't know enough about this situation to
know if that's the case or not.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>