[OT] Help with windows activation

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Sat Mar 31 21:05:12 EDT 2012

I would go back to the first guy who "helped" and ask him what he planned to do next. Then after the hemming and hawing, tell him, "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." then turn around, walk away and do it right. But that's just me. :-)

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone