Progress Bar

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 29 20:02:47 EDT 2012

Pete, if you only need a progress bar for Mac, I can update my spinner standalone to have a progress bar. That way the progress bar will continue to animate, since it would be independent of the livecode IDE, or anything else for that matter. Let me know if you are interested.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone