On-rev Web Disk on Lion?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 29 18:55:16 EDT 2012

On 3/29/12 4:17 PM, Graham Samuel wrote:
> Has anyone tried to run the On-Rev version of the Secure Web Disk app
> that is supplied by RunRev? Mine just spins and I have to force quit.
> I'm using Lion 10.7.3 on a Mac.

Funny you should ask about that, I just tried the same thing today, only
not with on-rev. I was using my regular hosting provider and the cPanel
implementation of the web disk (which I think is probably the same one
you were using, since cPanel is pretty universal.)

I'm still on Snow Leopard but it was horribly slow and I got the
spinning cursor like you did. Eventually it went away but it took a very
long time, I almost restarted the Finder. I finally ejected the disk, it
was so slow it was unusable.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com