ANN: ScaleMatic

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Thu Mar 29 13:16:52 EDT 2012

I've tried everything suggested in the last list digest to upload stacks to RevOnLine to no avail! I've tried LiveCode versions from 4.6.3 to 5.5. Iv'e tried restarting RunRev repeatedly, I've tried praying, swearing, and various words of magic. I've tried standing up, sitting down, casually looking away, staring with intimidation, psychokinesis, and psychic healing. I've tried morning, noon and night, all to no avail.

RevOnLine is effectively dead as far as I am concerned!

Cheers,
Roger