ANN: ScaleMatic

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Thu Mar 29 05:05:24 EDT 2012

Hello Bernd,
I try it but that don't work...  :-(
I try since december 2011 to upload a custom control (grey slider à la Mac OS X)...
"
A little tool to create a new custom control :  grey slider (whitch can be seen in applications like iPhoto, iTunes, Garage Band, ...) with horizontal and vertical orientation, 3 sizes (regular, small, mini), marks, field for value and title.
Free and free of charge, downloadable on RevOnline : Slider Grey
"
"downloadable on RevOnline" > no, sorry...
Bon souvenir de Paris
René