ANN: ScaleMatic

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Mar 29 03:28:42 EDT 2012

Hi Jim,

thanks for uploading the "two balls collision" stack.

regarding RevOnline: I noticed that if Livecode is running for longer than
about an hour RevOnline (or user samples) does not work. If you restart
Livecode it works. With the advent of Livecode 5.5 it tends to forget to log
you in, so you have to log in manually.
Then uploading is at times tricky, sometimes I have to retry it a couple of
times. But eventually it works.

The main trick seems to be to restart Livecode and access RevOnline soon
after.

Kind regards

Bernd