Playing Flash Video?

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 03:10:06 EDT 2012

Al,
I think Jiro Harada stopped development of that product.

Using rev-browser you can play flash video. Then, you can deliver the
same mp4 videos to MAC/PC and iOS devices .

Still I think a multi-platform solution for  video playback in
LiveCode  projects (i.e. a new player)  is needed.

All the best

Paolo

> project