Warning Re: 'DAZ3D is giving away three 3D-Apps for free'

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Wed Mar 28 17:02:12 EDT 2012

just to say it seems to have been fixed in livecode 5.5:

function revDebuggerValidGlobalNames
   local tGlobalsRaw
   put the globals into tGlobalsRaw

   replace comma with return in tGlobalsRaw

   # For now we just filter out the Vista 64 bit ones. Really we should remove anything that is not a valid Rev identifier
   # according to lextable.cpp, but that can easily be added in later as this is the only place in the IDE this is done.
   filter tGlobalsRaw without "*(x86)"
   filter tGlobalsRaw without "*/*"
   filter tGlobalsRaw without "*-*"

   replace return with comma in tGlobalsRaw

   return tGlobalsRaw
end revDebuggerValidGlobalNames

in revdebugger.rev in the livecode 5.5 bundle (on my mac)
Best
	François