CSV Files

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Mar 28 12:55:41 EDT 2012

OK, so I know CSV files are not everyone's favorite subject but sometimes
you have no control over how data reaches you!

I have a handler in place that deals with the vagaries of CSV files, like
returns, commas, and quotes in the data (did I miss any?) but it relies on
a repeat loop looking at every character in the csv file.  It seems to work
just fine but I'm wondering if the collective knowledge of this list gas
already come up with a more efficient solution.

Thanks,
--
Pete