revsecurtity.dll

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Tue Mar 27 08:34:17 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Am 27.03.2012 um 00:55 schrieb Terry Judd:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> Again, this might not be the solution you're looking for, but you could hide the dll. We use this approach on cross-platform USB drives we give to all our students. Both the revsecurity.dll and revpdfprinter.dll get hidden along ...
> If you can't hide the file beforehand then you can easily run the above routine the first time the application is run - at least that way it's only visible briefly.
>
> Terry...
>
> On 27/03/2012, at 07:45 AM, Monte Goulding wrote:
>
>>> Yes, but I was hoping for a waaay easier solution ;-)
>> Maybe look for an alternative command line solution you can distribute with your app then.

thanks to all for the great suggestions, but my problem is this:
1. I do not have the time to test all the proposed solutions.
The project is already overdue!

2. This is a Windows installer (EXE) that I wanted to let the user download as a SINGLE file
and not as a ZIP file (with the DLL and the EXE), that we use now due to the lack of time.

3. So setting the VISIBLE atrrib is not possible this way.

Again, thanks a lot!

Best

Klaus

--