On SaveStack Solution for Save as Legacy LiveCode Stack 2.7?

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 26 16:25:27 EDT 2012

Up a bit too late again last night n saved a LiveCode Server 5.0.2 stack as
5.5.

I keep loosing my Preferences Preserve Stack ticked on.
I'm sure its the sequence of events surrounding switching from 4.6.4 ide to
the 5.5 ide.

Is there a way to trap the On SaveStack subroutine on my LiveCode Sever
5.0.2 stack?
To somehow change the Preferences Preserve Stack file tick to ON.
Or perhaps check the tick and if its not on show a warnign and stop the save
so I can tick on then save?

tia