About item in Application Menu

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 26 16:05:35 EDT 2012

Hi Joe,
I haven't made custom menus like this but LC's convention for regular menus
is to treat the last line in your Help menu as the About item on the Mac
Application menu.  In other words, it will leave that item where it is on
the Help menu for Widnows systems, but move it to the Apllication menu for
OS X systems.
Pete

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins <pepetoo at cox.net> wrote:

> On my current application I'm building custom menus that appear on the
> cards so that I can make them larger and they'll appear the same on both
> the Mac and Windows versions; however, I haven't figured out how to set up
> the About item on the Application Menu. Any suggestions?
>
> TIA,
> Joe Wilkins

Pete