[OT] A couple of links about Gnome and usability

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Mar 25 11:49:54 EDT 2012

I am also a big fan of Parallels, especially now they seem to have sorted out access to the Mac's printers. Yesterday I installed Windows 7 on my iMac, running Parallels on top of Lion - this was in addition to XP rather than a replacement, since I need both for testing purposes - and it was astonishingly easy. I was expecting it to be quite agonising including having to contact Microsoft over the internet etc etc but it 'just worked'.

In case this seems too glowing, I should say that I'm just a customer of Parallels and have no other axe to grind.

Graham