Displaying PDF files in an LC stack

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Sun Mar 25 11:21:06 EDT 2012

Hi Michael,

Am 25.03.2012 um 17:06 schrieb Michael Doub:

hint:
PDFs are only displayed in a player object on the Mac!

> Are there controls in the player object to manage the positioning of the pdf pages.

No, they are treated like a video and you cannot control them properly if at all.

> This is news to me, where can I learn more?

Nowhere, this is just some kind of "accident" that the Mac player can display PDFs :-)

To have a truly crossplatform solution you should use the Browser object and use that to display PDF files.
And even if you want this Mac only is the browser a better solution!

I have an example stack that I can send you if you like!

> -= Mike

Best

Klaus

--