Displaying PDF files in an LC stack

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Mar 24 20:11:06 EDT 2012

In another thread, I've been soliciting advice about tools to use for Help
Text preparation and display.  One of the options was to go with a pdf file
and display it using revBrowser.  Been having some issues getting that to
work but even if it did work, I don't think it will satisfy my needs.  I
want to use the pdf feature of showing bookmarks in a navigation pane (like
the datagrid manual) and apparently that won't happen, at least on a Mac.

I could, of course, simply launch the pdf file as a separate process but
I'd really like to keep the help file within my LC stack if possible.  Are
there any other ways of displaying a pdf file within LC other than using
revBrowser?  I though I remembered seeing some sort of plugin but a quick
search didn't come up with anything.

I am still looking into ScreenSteps and WordLib.

--
Pete