[OT] A couple of links about Gnome and usability

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Mar 24 20:03:08 EDT 2012

Thanks for all the info Richard.  I'm already feeling SO superior to all
those morons who don't run Ubuntu!

I will probably try out VirtualBox since it's free and probably also a dual
boot on my Windows 7 box since the only thing I ever do on Windows is test
out LC apps developed on my Mac, although it is a pretty new computer so I
may run into the driver issues you mentioned.

Pete

Pete