Can I use grouped objects as an icon button?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Mar 24 12:13:44 EDT 2012

I think there needs to be a profile like the Master Profiles but for graphics for buttons and font sizes for fields and buttons so that if my geometry changes like for a retina screen then LC can change the image used for each button to the hi-res version. I am doing this manually now but is a pain. At this point I don't think there is an 'easy' way yet.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net