Tools for creating a help file

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Mar 23 19:07:08 EDT 2012

Folks,
Still playing around with different formats for this.

One possible format is the one used by the Datagrid reference manual.  It's
a pdf file including a navigation pane on the left with
expandable/collapsible entries; clicking on an entry goes directly to the
associated page.  Pretty sure this is a built in feature of pdf files, but
wondering if there is a way to create that type of format from a standard
word processing program as opposed to purchasing Acrobat.

Thanks,
Pete

--
Pete