Tools for creating a help file

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Mar 23 16:51:30 EDT 2012

There was a video I watched recently about using screen steps in exactly this way. Users would request help, and the response would be a either a new or existing article on how to do what the user needed to do. In this way, the help system was a "living document" to quote an oft misused phrase. Neat idea.

Bob