Using Quicktime to record sounds in Livecode

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:38:51 EDT 2012

On 03/22/2012 10:09 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

That's an "old chestnut" (will try to see about it this evening after
work), but, while I am here this occurs to me:

How can one record sounds in Livecode on Linux (can one?) ?

If the answer to my question, Alejandro, is positive, maybe, just maybe,
it might not be a bad idea to install
some kind of Linux on  another partition to XP, or get another machine
running with Linux, and then use Livecode
over there for sound recording.