Prevent openStack message

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Fri Mar 23 01:36:03 EDT 2012

Mark,

I want the dialog box to open but not send an openStack message.

I'm writing a plugin for the LiveCode IDE that triggers when a stack is opened. In the case of my own stack I don't want to trigger it when all I'm doing is opening up a dialog box in my own plugin.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.