Setting script in object not working...

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:52:49 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,

I am not trying to save the new images in the standalone but only show
them. If the user wants to save the images they are exported as png's.

But I am now certain that there is something amiss... I can set the tooltip
for the images and it works fine in both ide and the application.

I have also tried adding a couple of test buttons, one that cycles through
the images of the group and sets their script and one that reads the list
of image ids that I store and then set the scripts with direct
references... both fail in the application but work in the ide.

This looks like it will come down to massive trial and error to solve the
problem... so any ideas on tackling the issue?

By the way the behavior idea failed.

thanks,

Glen