Setting script in object not working...

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Mar 21 18:11:56 EDT 2012

Sounds like you're running into something to do with scriptlimits
(though I don't see why when you have a very simple short script).

It's not clear from your description whether the script you want to set
is known ahead of time and simply stored in custom property, or whether
it is genuinely dynamic. Would you be able to, rather than set the
script of each image, simply set the behaviour of the image to some
(pre-created) button with the appropriate script already in place?

-- Alex.