Setting script in object not working...

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:01:55 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have a stack where I generate a series of images.

I then set the script of each image to a script that is stored in a custom
property.

In the ide the script works when you click an image and when you inspect
the image's script in the script editor it is there.

But when I take the stack and make it into an application it looks as if
the images contain no script because when an image is clicked nothing
happens.

I have tried making the script very simple ie

on mouseUp
answer "Success" with "OK"
end mouseUp

Again this works in the ide but not in the final application?

I have tried several other methods such as adding a button that I can
manually test in the application to copy a script to an image but this
fails?

Has anybody experienced this before or have any suggestions?

thanks,

Glen