Video Capture

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 21 10:42:37 EDT 2012

Hi Martin,

I have been struggling with this problem for years now, but I don't think runrev cares about it. Rather than fixing the bug, they decided to start from scratch --and yet they don't, since the new parts are added to the old video external. Anyway, I don't expect a solution within the next few years.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk